I've tried so many different tanners and I've NEVER purchased one more than once. This is my tried and true favorite and I haven't stopped using it since I tried it!
Tan turned out pretty nice after 1 application! Be sure to follow the instructions before you start so you will help the tan look good and last. Watching the videos was also very helpful to know what to do!
I have always been afraid to try self tanners because I didn’t want to smell like tanning lotion and I was afraid they wouldn’t work. This was easy to apply with the glove and it worked within hours of application. I’ll definitely be using this from here on out.
1. This product stained my ankles for 1 month+. I followed directions and literally had orange ankles for a month.
2. This product doesn't even make you tan, you get an orangey glow for a few days and only in certain lighting.
3. In sunlight, you look like a speckled orange mess.
4. The face tanner stained the edges of my face with orange.
5. This product also stained my eyebrows.
6. This product stained my clothes and my bed sheets.
7. It also doesn't smell great.
For $70, this is not worth it at all. You can get a $10 tanning mouse from a drugstore for the same quality.
I was really excited to receive this product. I watched the prep and application videos and followed them, however, I don’t know what went wrong. The tan was uneven and more orange than golden brown. I tried on more than one occasion and was not able to achieve an even or golden tan. I really wanted to love this product, but it wasn’t for me.